Classic.



I don't consider myself only a model... I consider myself a creative... I create concepts, looks, & vibes (hence the dope artwork featured up top)... I style myself, do my own makeup & hair, etc... but every shoot doesn't have to be over the top & extravagant to be beautiful... Sometimes all you need is an amazing photographer, a few backdrops, red lips, a little black dress... & what do you get?

A classic photoshoot. 

Some of my favorite photoshoots are the ones that have little to no planning involved, birthed from pure passion & talent. That was the case here when I graced the lens again of well known Milwaukee photographer, videographer, & creative, Rob Ran. It's always a pleasure & an honor shooting with such a talent. So while I'd love to give myself all the credit for creating such beautiful art, it would be deceitful. Rob knows the ins & outs of his equipment, demonstrates professional techniques & execution, & it's all backed up by an undeniable eye. Don't hesitate to book him for your next photoshoot whether it's family portraits, a wedding, senior pictures, or portfolio building. You won't be disappointed. 


Check out some of the art we created below & also check out some behind the scenes magic in the video below!

Outfit & makeup details:

Dress: Thrifted from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Jewelry: *passed down from my grandmother*
Eyeshadow: Juvia's Place Nubian 2 palette. *save money sitewide with my code "Emerald10"*
Foundation: Milani Conceal & Perfect
Lipstick: Ulta Soft Matte Lip Cream in Passionate

Behind the scenes video shot and edited by yours truly...  check it out below!




Until next time.... 💜

Comments

Post a Comment

If not using a Google Account: Select "Comment As:" to filter for alternative forms of commenting. Thanks!