King Crow




Do you ever just have a vision? A vision so clear that it feels like deja vu when it comes to life? Well that was the case here when local photographer, videographer, & owner of 3rd Eye CreationsVontre & I linked for this Halloween/Fall photoshoot.

Honestly anytime we create together it's fire, but maybe I'm biased! (I was literally the first model he did a photoshoot with!) If you're looking for affordable, quality content, check out his artwork and hit him up for your next photoshoot, video, or event!

*Photo by me

This is one of my favorite shoots to date because it gave me a chance to really exhibit some of my creative abilities. Not only did I creative direct the photoshoot, but I designed my outfit. I gathered supplies from local craft stores and went to work. Feathers, mesh, the whole nine... it took a couple weeks to complete but for my first outfit creation, I did a damn good job.



Look details-

Outfit- bodysuit & feather belt- designed by me
Mask- Target
Shoes- Burlington Coat Factory
Eyeshadow- Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette
Lipstick- Maybelline Vivid Hot Laquer in Retro
Foundation- Milani Conceal & Perfect

Click & check out the flicks below!

Comments

  1. This shoot was a sacrifice lol but it’s always crazy creativity in the midst when bringing my perspective of you to life. Keep creating fire art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣✊🏾 you such a real one!!! Thank you, always!! 💜💜💜

      Delete

Post a Comment

If not using a Google Account: Select "Comment As:" to filter for alternative forms of commenting. Thanks!