Kiss Masterpiece One-of-a-Kind Luxe Mani


So here's the deal....

I absolutely love how creative the nail industry has become... I also absolutely hate how much a full set costs!!!!

Sometimes I scroll endlessly through Instagram looking through hashtags wishing my budget allotted me enough EXTRA money to afford such luxuries....

My dreams have suddenly become a reality...

Enter Kiss One-of-a-kind Luxe Manis!!!


Priced at only $10.99, who says you can't afford these luxuries while on a budget?!

I found these gems at Target in the style "Everytime I Slay," but they can also be found at Walmart, or on Amazon. (They're $11.99 on the official Kiss website)

Each kit comes with 30 nails total, including 12 accent nails. This particular set includes matte, iridescent, & rhinestoned nails. Glue is also included. 

It took me less than 20 minutes to apply the nails and they are said to last anywhere from 1-2 weeks... I've only had them on for two days & let's just say bad bxtch mode has been fully activated!!!!!

Next time you're on a budget (or even if you're not) check out glue on nails. Trust me... these aren't the same ones you remember from when you were a child! You won't be disappointed. 😁

Comments